Sunday 25 June 2017

Creamy Pumpkin Dip - Very Easy and Yummy Recipe

Have you ever tasted something that immediately brings back memories or even thoughts of a particular event or season?  I know I have. I just recently made a Pumpkin dip that tastes just like fall.
This is super easy and oh so yummy!

Ingredients:

1 - 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened

1 - 15 oz. can pumpkin

1/3 cup brown sugar

3 teaspoons maple syrup

1 Tablespoons cinnamon (you may even want to add more based on your taste)

Process:

Whip cream cheese and then add the rest of the ingredients.  Mix well. I personally love this dip with ginger snaps but some people prefer vanilla wafers.

Tip:

This dip tastes great but don't forget that we eat with our eyes first so the way you present and serve your food makes a difference.  I used the Verde Appetizer Tray for my ginger snaps and the Verde Accent Bowl for my pumpkin dip.  This set compliments the pumpkin color but is so versatile and functional any time of year.


0 comments

Post a Comment